- How you sell matters.
- Don't bring work on your first meeting!
- If your sales can’t understand your inventory, wastage will take all profits.
- Are you pushing yourself to grow?
- If you client chooses you on value over pricing, forget buckets.
- Always, treat the “gate keeper” with respect.
- “There’s no next time. It’s now or never.”
- The hardest language to speak in the world is honesty.
- The fish that got away is always the biggest one!
- Selling is getting more complex and buying is getting even riskier.
- Persuasive words: you, money, save, new, results, easy, proven, guarantee.
- Dont' celebrate closing a sale, celebrate opening a relationship.
- Don’t sell for commissions; sell to help your customers.
- Your product is an investment, not an expense.
Subscribe to UILO | On-Demand SALES
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox